27 Mar Our Response To Covid-19
Posted at 20:00h
As we are a part of the essential workforce falling under the category of Food and agriculture as well as a provider for Janitorial and First aid, we will continue to support our customers’ needs during this critical time. While our business offices will be closed, we are completely functional remotely, you can continue to reach us by email or telephone.The health and welfare of our Customers, team members and our communities is of great importance to us. To that end, we have implemented certain protocols for our team members to take appropriate steps to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus). Specifically, we have asked that our employees follow the guidance issued by the CDC and state and local public health agencies, including taking these preventative actions:
• Avoid close contact with individuals who are sick
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
• Wash your hands often
• Use hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available or hand protection.
• Follow guidelines from the CDC on coughing and sneezing etiquette and clean hands
• Observe social distancing by maintaining a distance of at least six feet from others
It is also our protocol that our employees will not visit our customers if they are subject to any self-quarantine recommendation from the CDC or another public health agency resulting from potential exposure to COVID-19 or recent travel to certain countries.
Treasure Valley Coffee Co. and Columbia Basin Roasters